Monday, April 19, 2010

The Final Seduction...


He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Henry Vlll - crazy, sinister, egotistical, diabolical, womanizing, lady starved Henry. And that's just before noon. Portrayed by Jonathan Rhys Meyers who is utterly delicious to watch.

Courtesy of Showtime, The Tudors is one of the most engaging and dramatic visions on television. From the set design to costuming, both done so eloquently I wish there were more than 60 minutes in an hour.

The Final Season... The Final Seduction... Instead of me explaining it all, just watch...



One of my favorite television guilty pleasures is back, with a fresh new season of 'sinister crazy'. Who will he lust for next? One things for sure... heads are going to roll.

Crazy is, as crazy does and I like it! I like it alot!


No comments: