Saturday, January 14, 2012

Vera Wang Ready for her LA closeup!


It's official!  
Very Wang is a bi-coastal lady.  Courtesy of January 2012 Harpers Bazaar we get a sneak peak inside her zen beauty.  

Make no mistake about it.... Lady Wang is a bonifide New Yorker but she looks perfectly comfortable poised in her West Coast home.  I remember when she purchased this house.  I truly thought she would envelope more of a West Coast spanish vibe.  But truly, this property is a modernist dream.

Certainly she plans on dressing the Hollywood stars straight from her home.  Oh, she gets to write some of this house off for business expenses right?  Certainly less expensive than multiple stays at the Beverly Wilshire right.  This was a very wise investment, as certainly 'The House of Wang' will be dressing the starlets for many, many years to come.

When can I visit.  I just LOVE this house! Cannot wait to see who she dresses at tomorrow's Golden Globes.








Photos by Douglas Friedman for Harpers Bazaar
Interiors Styled by Breezy

8 comments:

Sew J.Tomas said...

I love Wang shes great!!!

Great blog!!!
Check out http://jtomasfashion.blogspot.com/
I design my own clothes, jewelry, and many more!!!

sibylputyourclotheson said...

Vera Wang is so inspiring. Love your blog!

xxx
Sibyl

Hautezone said...

Hi Arden, J.T. and Sibyl...

Thank you for the comments guys and for the visits. Happy Weekend.

Wishing amazing things for all of you in 2012!

xoxox,

Joy
Hautezone

Celebrity Style Tips said...

Love these pics. Would love to live like that :)

http://celebritystyletips.com/

Eve's Fabulous Life said...

LOVE IT!!!

Hautezone said...

Hi everybody,

Thanks for introducing me to some blogs I've missed. So nice to know you all. I Bloglovin the lovin' so let's keep in touch okay!

xoxox

Joy
Hautezone

Valeriya said...

Beautiful pics!


Extraordinary-people.blogspot.com

Hautezone said...

Valeriya,

Great pics indeed! I would love to visit the home and take more interiors photos myself!!!

Just putting it in the universe!

Thanks a million for the visit. I'm digging all your sites as well!